Regional Commercial Manager
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company with the R&D centers in US, Europe and China. Reports directly to the Commercial Director Asia Pacific, this person will be mainly responsible for the Alliance Management, managing commercial partners across Asia Pacific regions including Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand.
- Lead efforts to increase alignment, mutual understanding, and trust between collaboration participants, including activities such as the kick-off event and periodic collaboration team events.
- Identify the important value drivers and key risks, ensuring those involved do not lose focus on strategic aspects, and leading efforts to mitigate risks and accelerate value creation; may also include looking for win-win opportunities to extend the relationship by expanding the existing partnership or creating additional spin-off collaborations.
- Coordinate and develop projects for product licenses, promotion plans, etc. by analyzing the Company's product portfolio and the portfolios of other pharmaceutical companies, in order to determine potential products that can be licensed.
- Lead and review the analysis of patient adherence and affordability plans of all the brands. Actively be involved in cross functional teams for developing commercial plans and ensure that BD & Commercial Intelligence analysts are involved.
- Lead the demand planning processes, ensuring an appropriate challenge of main assumptions given by the cross functional team. Provide forecasting, analytical and modelling support to business team and drive business cases approval for new launches.
- Analyze and challenge pricing proposals presented by the Partners. Delivery of the contract obligation by partners. Managing results, deliverables from partners as per agreement
- Bachelor degree in any field, preferably in Science or Finance, CNS and Oncology background is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful track record in Alliance Management
- English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) proficiency
- Project management experience will be an added advantage
- Analytical skills, assessing information, perceiving implications and making sound judgments
- Interpersonal, influencing and networking skills, to establish and develop good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at email@example.com