A luxury brand client is looking for an experienced and agile Regional Demand Planner to join its regional office in Singapore.
This individual contributor role will drive and deliver high forecast accuracy in demand planning and robust inventory management for the region.
You play the critical role in predicting and enabling the right level stock present at the right locations and right time.
- Develop highly accurate rolling forecast by SKU for the region with close partnership with commercial teams
- Monitor and drive robust and healthy inventory management vis-a-vis new product launches, best sellers, slower movers
- Prepare and lead monthly review meeting to harness insights from commercial team to land at accurate forecast, to identify risks of over/under stocks situations, to discuss actions on slow-moving SKUs
- Review and update important planning parameters eg stock coverage and SKU profiling
- Support the consolidation of monthly metrics and results with global team
- 4+ years of regional planning experience in consumer and related products (eg FMCG/CPG, cosmetics and personal care, luxury, alcohol, food)
- Results-driven, good commercial acumen, agile
- Strong hands-on in Microsoft Excel
- Independent and successful in matrix organisation
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421