Argyll Scott is partnering with a renowned investment management MNC client looking for a Regional Finance Manager. To cope with their business expansion, they have added this new headcount and expects this person to be on board in early 2020.
This position covers full spectrum of finance (from accounting, FP&A to tax) and will be reporting to Head of Finance. Working as individual contributor, we are seeking for a Corporate Finance professional who is very hands-on and proactive.
- Cover all aspects of financial management - corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget, cash flow management and forecast preparation
- Control company expenses and capital expenditures in accordance with expense authorization policies
- Assist in the coordination and development of forecasts and budgets; provide variance analysis
- Assist with optimizing liquidity according the group's financial policy and initiation of repatriation or funding actions
- Liaison with the business, international tax head, the local bookkeepers and external auditors on all tax matters
- Assist in the coordination of the corporate tax and VAT/GST returns & approval and payment of tax payments
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Financial services industry background is a MUST - Preferably with exposure to asset management, financial services or fund accounting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently, hands- on and take initiatives
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com, due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.