Argyll Scott is partnering with a European retail MNC that has a strong presence globally. This brand belongs to one of the biggest retail group and over thousands of retail and franchised stores are now operated globally.
This group has been expanding rapidly in APAC markets recently and is now seeking to hire a Financial Controller to be part of this successful journey. This position will bring a huge impact to the business growth of APAC markets by partnering with commercial departments on strategic planning.
Reporting to General Manager, this position will be the key Business Partner to various departments heads:
· Oversee APAC markets
· Monitor and ensure healthy finance performance
· Business partner to senior managements by providing strategic advice on their business strategy and decisions
· Ensure all reporting and FP&A policies are aligned
· Perform sales analysis and KPI reporting
· Lead system enhancement
The ideal candidate possesses good business acumen and influencing skills to be the key Business Partner:
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, Master's Degree will be an advantage
· Chartered Accountant - (CPA/ICAEW/CAANZ/ACCA or equivalent)
· FMCG or retail industry background will be an advantage - Familiarity with high volume transactions due to business sales channel and outlets
· Proficiency in SAP or Oracle
· Team player, passionate, take ownership
· Good command of English and Chinese
What's on offer:
· Attractive remuneration package (HKD 80K-90K depending on experiences)
· Multi culture exposure
· Making an impact to the business growth of APAC markets
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.