A European Technology Company is currently looking for Regional HR Business Partner to be responsible for 4 markets in the APAC region.
- Act as a strong HR Business Partner to the business in providing the delivery of a broad range of HR initiatives/programs to ensure people, compensation and development strategies are aligned to corporate objectives.
- Strong trusted Advisor and Coach to the relevant Executive and Leadership team, peers and the broader People Team
- Identify opportunities for productivity improvement, via review of organizational structures, streamlining of business processes, continuous improvements and performance management.
- Provides expert knowledge to the local management regarding associate engagement issues, organizational structures and change projects.
- Working in partnership with the business leadership team, and HR team members to identify talent requirements, talent pipeline and to support succession and talent mapping processes
- Review, communicate and ensure employee engagement are implemented, specific to the supported employee population
- 8 -12 years experience in HR Business Partner preferably in Technology or Profesional Services industry.
- Change management experience will be advantageous.
- Highly agile, adaptable and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communication skills - interpersonal, presentation and written
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1766531