Our client is a well-established financial services organisation are hiring a strategic HR Business Partner for a core Business Unit. As an integral part of the team, the HR Business Partner will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services for Singapore and affiliates in the region.
- Responsible for formulating and delivering a people agenda that is aligned with the broader business strategy.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive HR support to the business in Asia, through owning business relationships (in particularly with the leadership team) to ensure regional input into developing group-wide HR practices and initiatives across Talent Management, Learning and Development, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits and Recruitment and Resourcing.
- Proactively meet with key stakeholders to build and develop effective advisory working relationships and ensure that an effective resource plan is maintained and delivered.
- You will participate in the delivering of end to end talent review process, including embedding performance management culture.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field related to HR.
- Successful track record and considerable experience in a generalist HR Business Partner role gained within Financial Services.
- Demonstrated prior effectiveness in a highly matrix, international environment with a pragmatic, delivery focused style.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a proven ability to influence senior management across the business.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105