Our client is a multinational beauty company is looking for a Regional HR Manager. Reporting to the HR head and Business Leaders, you will be responsible for the full-spectrum of HR for the SEA entity.
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives
- Cultivate and maintain culture of positive engagement among employees within Retail and office environments.
- Manage recruitment process of managerial and non-managerial positions
- Work closely with Line Management in structuring and developing their respective teams (e.g. talent review, regular HR fitness check) and support agreed action plans
- Support the implementation of Learning & Development tools and concepts.
- Monitor and calculate associates salary, commission, allowances and other compensation components; transact payroll and other compensation payments with accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage annual salary rounds and manage promotions/salary adjustments
- Protect the interest of the Company and employees in accordance with the company's personnel policies and appropriate national laws and regulation.
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience, preferably from retail or services industry
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent contributor with high level of initiative
- People-oriented with the ability to handle employee situations
- Able to meet tight deadlines and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Degree holder
EA Registration Number: R1766531
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105