Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Regional IT Manager-Digital Business. This role is responsible for serving as the executive sponsor for digital process innovation considering the complexities of digitizing the customer engagement and order processing applications, and how that will impact a variety of existing business processes.
- Map digital capabilities to strategic priorities and creating a strong network of business and IT innovators
- Develop and administer the digital project portfolio. Responsibility for actual deployment of digital solutions might rest with line of business executives. Centralized monitoring of digital initiatives is critical.
- Speaking multiple business "languages" to communicate clearly with all segments. engage, align, and influence internal and external stakeholders including customers, investors, regulators, law enforcement and crisis specialists.
- Measure new efficiencies and ROI. Replacing manual processes with technology drives reducing operating costs, revenue generation maximising efficiency, and to improve customer experiences.
- Develop ways to attract and retain top talent
- Be the "executive intermediary" during delivery. This often means enlisting involvement from other executives, re-establishing priorities, acting as a coach, or serving as tiebreaker during the rollout of digital capabilities.
- Challenge the budgets, project cost of the IT teams or external service providers with the objective of optimized costs for the businesses and control the spending digital budgets of the businesses of the SEA region
- Being digital consult for other region in some circumstances eg. Common platforms in Regional coordinating between internal IT & Digital teams
- Master Degree in computer science or related fields
- Fluent in both written and spoken Thai/English
- Moreover 5 years of management experience and application teams or digital teams within large organization, including ITIL based processes
- Good knowledge of E-Business solution, ERP, CRM or customer front facing platform
- Effective and efficient project management
- Budget management and project costs control
- Service Management experience including organizational process, cost and contractual management
- Abilities, personal characteristics and competencies
- Dynamic, autonomous and self-starter
- Excellent technical skills as for creating an organization's online presence through web-based marketing and mobile or social applications
- Analytical skills in order to develop effective strategies, determine project risks, and plan product development
- Strong communication skills are needed to interact with team members, executive management, and clients with strong emotional intelligences
- Very good ability to work inside MNC matrix organization across a multi-cultural environment (B2B)
- Real experience on Digital Transformation projects and organization transformation
- Some experiences start-up businesses with agile methodology
- Strong leadership and business relationship skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.