A rapidly FMCG is looking for Regional IT SAP. This role will responsible for working wtih business partners across different business units in the region to understand business needs in SAP. Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills. Involved in project implementation/improvement and provide system support for on-going operation. Knowledge and experience with requirement analysis, business process design, B2B implementation, adopt best SAP practices, support end-users, optimises and maintenance of SAP application.
Service Operation Management ( 35%)
- Be responsible for the daily operation and continuous improvement of SAP systems, include the EDI integration interfaces with 3PL, customers and other external systems
- Support SAP coordination among SAP Key Business Users in the region. Build and manage good relationships with internal business and function managers.
- Provide leadership to engage and interact will all departments to understand user needs.
- Determine and implement best practices to support SAP operation.
- Pro-actively explore, investigate and propose comprehensive IT solutions to meet business needs
- Work closely with process owners, users and vendors on projects or incidents application issues.
- Understand the ticketing system and respond to requests with urgency and understanding of the impact of business problems.
- Rationalize user's SAP Authorization requests, and manage change needed in SAP Business Council.
- Pro-active monitoring and ensure timely closure of incidents and change request
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
Project Management (40%)
- Lead and support all application project implementations for Asia-Pacific region. Strong functional skills in SAP modules.
- Good experience in requirements gathering, gap analyses, business processes mapping and ensure smooth implementation of project within approved budget and agreed timeframe.
- Develop comprehensive plans and work breakdown structures for SAP and other subsystems projects in APAC region
- Responsible for timely preparation and update documentations as defined in the Project or Change
- Develop and implement SAP standard processes, guidelines, procedures and policies as well as to ensure compliance to internal and external controls
- Liaise with and manage external consultants as required
Vendor Management (25%)
- Lead the Quality Assurance process in all aspect of SAP system delivery and operation management, including Vendor Management of Application Management Support (AMS) service provided by 3rd party solution provider.
- Work closely with IT Solution Partners to ensure the delivery of any outsourced job is able to meet expectation and service level
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems; OR equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years business experience with diverse operational, development and business roles
- 5 years experience with business process design and improvement; knowledge of ERP solutions, especially SAP ECC
- In-depth knowledge and experience of SAP ERP end-to-end process flows and cross module integration
- In-depth knowledge of SAP ERP data migration strategy and project cutover strategy
- Experience in application integration between SAP ECC and other external application is required
- Experience in SAP S4HANA will be advantageous
- Experience in SAP Business Inteliigence solution will be advantageous
- Experience collaborating with regional teams to define business requirements and deliver solutions that meet business goals
- Experience in developing integrated solutions involving process, data, and technology
- Experience with business case development
- Strong conceptual, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to influence peers and leadership stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively within a large organization that operates using matrix management structures
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Good knowledge of the English language is mandatory (written and verbal)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.