About the client
We are working with a cloud-based enterprise software business who is looking for a regional legal counsel to cover APAC, contributing to the strategy of the organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who can add value to the business.
About the role
- Be hands-on in the negotiation of various forms of commericial / IT agreements, particularly in SaaS, software licensing and service agreements pertaining to the APAC region
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements, bespoke agreements etc including managing transactions and contractual processes in accordance with best practices
- Counsel and advise company executives based on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity
- Collaborate with stakeholders to devise effective legal risk management strategies and internal governance policies.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- 6-10 PQE (Common law qualified) Lawyer experience is desired
- A combination of private practice (Preferably in Corporate / Capital markets) & in-house (Preferably in Tech / Telco) experience would be ideal to be able to hit the ground running
- The incumbent should be hungry to learn and be passionate about the technology sector
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and is a self-starter
- Language skills - Mandarin would be a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with different stakeholders
About the culture
- The company consists of passionate techies who find it in their calling to bring value to the technology space. The business has a fun Silicon Valley working environment and employs cutting edge technology, hence, only the desire to work with talented people
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.