A global luxury group client is looking for a Regional Marketing Insights and Project Manager to join the fast-paced and dynamic team in Singapore.
The ideal candidate will have strong omnichannel marketing experience, project management, communication skills, analytical aptitude and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
As part of the centre of excellence, the right-fit candidate has strong consumer engagement analytics experiences, alongside excellent stakeholders' management and business communications skills.
Reporting to the head of the department, this individual contributor role domain expert of market intelligence, marketing performance and consumer engagement analytics for the region.
- Research, analyse and articulate, and monitor competitors' activities to establish and provide strong market and competition intelligence
- Manage and optimise client data for the region, support consumer engagement analysis and advise on data-driven strategies
- Ambassador of consumer engagement data excellence
- Drive integrated communications monitoring and analysis and monitor media agency performance
- Review media agencies performance in media planning and buying across the region
- Comes with a track record of years of experience in consumer insights
- Advantageous with exposure to luxury retail
- Strong and effective stakeholders management
- Well presented and articulate
- Thrive in an individual contributor position
- Between S$120,000 and S$156,000 annual fixed base
- Variable performance bonus potential
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421