A multinational consumer company with an instantly recognizable brand is currently looking for a seasoned Regional Marketing Manager to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be accountable to initiate the development of the brand and category strategies on a regional level. Moreover, the incumbent will be responsible for developing brand marketing plans and driving a consumer-focused strategy effectively to gain more extra exposures, profitable opportunities and improve the brand positioning within the market.
The successful candidate must have a pro-active attitude, able to work independently with ability to work efficiently with local and regional marketing teams to develop and execute marketing initiatives across the APAC regions.
- Support in setting regional brand objectives and priorities aligned with the global strategic brand direction
- Cooperate with local marketing teams and the Global Brand Team in the development and implementation of campaign plans, brand launches, business objectives, assigned projects, and results metrics
- Conduct category analysis regarding consumers and competition including the identification of trends
- Support the region to achieve sales and profit targets consistent with business plans
- Develop the regional Brand SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats) analysis based on regional brand insights (Business Intelligence, Trade Marketing, Licensing)
- Degree holder in marketing, business or related field (MBA preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in consumer or brand marketing (APAC exposure will be a plus)
- Strong strategic planning, analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and advanced in Excel
- Excellent command in English (speaking and written)
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.