A global quick-service restaurant chain is looking for an experienced Restaurant Operations Manager to join its regional office in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this role delivers direct impact in enabling the best restaurant experience and superior food and workplace safety.
- Monitor each country's KPIs vis-a-vis business goals and ambitions, including but not limited to food and workplace safety, training and development, stockroom efficiency, restaurant productivity
- Achieve two most critical success measures for all individual market in the region: excellent customer experience, and food and workplace safety
- Visit markets and restaurants/stores regularly to audit and identify opportunities for continual improvement in people, performance and business
- Diagnose root cause(s) for unsatisfactory performances and work with local team/restaurant to resolve with a time-defined action plan
- Demonstrate values of high-performance culture (including recognition, accountability, ownership, results, empathy, respect) and influence/inspire same traits from local stakeholders
- Essential: Min 10+ years of quick-service or fast-food restaurants experiences with regional management responsibilities
- Dynamic profile with excellent stakeholders (internal and external) management skills
- Fit for frequent business trips
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421