Regional Packaging Development Manager
- This position will be directly involved with the New packaging and packaging material for all products
- Integrates knowledge of packaging materials and equipment interaction in support of successful and effective technical solutions.
- Works within defined project management through concept/feasibility/development stages and supports preparation of robust business cases and implementation plans.
- Contributes subject matter expert on a defined innovation platform by keeping up to speed on industry developments and communicating to the regional R&D team, therefore feeding ideas and best practices into the innovation funnel
- Supports the Operations, process, quality, and efficiency areas and troubleshooting as required.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in related fields.
- At least 5 years in the Packaging field.
- Experience in food and consumer goods is preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in management level is required
- Well knowledge in Packaging Technologies
- Analytical, creative and interested in eco-friendly technology
- Proficiency with basic computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and other technical software packages, as needed
- Very Good English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.