Regional Procurement Manager
Salary: 120 - 230KB per Month
Our client is big international company in the world and Thailand for Food industry. They have been operated the business for more than 47 years. Their philosophy is to make best quality of food product providing people all around the world. Currently, they are looking for an experienced procurement people to ensure good logistic supplier to the company. Would you like to be part of global company?
This role is responsible for ensuring supply and optimal cost-to-serve for all assigned goods/services groups. In this role, you will:
- Develop the implementation of Procurement Strategy and Sourcing Rules to meet overall business targets.
- Improve procurement performance in term of cost saving, supplier sustainability, category strategy, and procurement & sourcing process.
- Continuously update relevant local markets, products, innovations, and knowledge for logistic category of responsibility.
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong exposure to Fleet and Logistic service, it is highly desirable that you have:
- In sourcing, negotiation, and contract management
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.