Title: Regional Sales Manager (Asia)
Regional Sales - Business Development - Chemical Construction Materials - Travel Required - Up to 450K Plus other benefit depending on experience
World leader in chemicals, materials, additives and solutions suppling to multiple industry sectors.
· Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Ensure that subordinates operate to the highest standards are fully briefed, counselled, trained and developed in line with the company Principles of Conduct and Action.
- Sales reporting, margin analysis, participation to budget process, supervision of technical trials, claim investigation reports
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
· Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
· Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
· Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
· Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
· Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role
· Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
· Familiarity with CRM software
· Understanding of store operations
· Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
· Availability to travel as needed
· BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
If you are interested, please apply via jobs DB or call 083-0092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.