Our client is a high growth Retail US MNC, looking to hire a Senior Tax Manager to simultaneously handle a multitude of high profile and high impact technical tax projects.
Reporting to the Senior Tax VP, you will be working closely with various overseas businesses and finance personal in driving the corporate tax strategy forward in a publicly traded company.
- Design and implement tax strategy across the region alongside with the Global tax function to reduce effective tax rates, maximizing cash flow and avoiding tax risks
- Key partner of the business in leading business growth and expansion either through M&A or transformation and direct investment in new or existing markets.
- Proactively advise the commercial entities and factories in tax filing positions, audits and rulings
- Support commercial entities in tax compliance and audits, including transfer pricing
- Manage and support tax accounting, reporting and forecasting together with Corporate Taxes
- Ensure regional tax planning and compliance efforts are compatible with Group Tax strategies
- Manages Indirect Tax risks and opportunities in achieving optimized goods flows and service arrangements making sure these comply with local legislation.
- Minimum 10 years overall tax specific experience with "Big 4" and/or corporate tax department
- Strong knowledge of International Tax Law with technical knowledge on Asia-Pacific tax principles
- In depth understanding of business, international and US tax principles
- Hands on experience with USGAAP and IFRS accounting ability to work with Corporate Tax on the tax provision
- Open to travelling
EA Registration Number: R1109594
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105