Salary: Up to 130 K per month
*** This position is for Thai candidates only. ***
About our client
Our partner is a leading global pharmaceutical company. They are famous for being one of the top innovative medicine producers & providers with ambition to be number one in the market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced RA Manager to maximize their RA team.
* In charge of product registration and other regulatory approvals such as registration plans and submission strategies, drug reports, product advertising and company license renewals.
* Facilitate the RA team in generating and regulatory updating submission-approval plan and strategy to support the marketing launch plan.
* Responsible for PV controls according to the relevant regulations.
* Improve all license databases are accurate and update regulatory for both hard copy and soft copy of license.
* Coordinate with every Regulatory agencies relating to pharmaceutical space.
* Over 8-10 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs (Pharmaceutical products)
* Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Science or related fields
* Experience in Pharmacovigilance
* English proficiency in communicable level
* Thai nationality ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.