A dynamic luxury maison is looking for an experienced Retail Director to join its regional office in Singapore.
Reporting to the Zone President, you will oversee the retail network across Singapore and South East Asia region, and achieve the profitability of the region in line with the brand's ambition and strategy. You will also be responsible for adhering to the brand's image and DNA and for guaranteeing retail excellence.
- Responsible for developing stores' sales forecast/budget numbers to achieving the brand's ambition; driving P&L and KPIs results across stores profitability and retail math; reviewing sales data (customers, products, footfall) and defining action plans accordingly
- Drive perfect implementation of global retail guidelines and projects related to the back of the house, front of house and customer experience
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, security, sustainability, HR guidelines
- Empower store managers and store leaders to develop market specific business plans that will drive traffic and develop client base; develop client-oriented mindset and client's loyalty and retention from beginners to VICs
- Represent and translate the values and code of the Maison; create and maintain a positive work environment; lead by example with a high standard of professionalism and sense of urgency; empower brand pride
- Recruit, engage and develop store leaders; coach leaders to identify solutions and develop their managerial skills
- 10+ years of retail management experience, ideally in the luxury or fashion environment
- Track record of successes in managing regional network of retail stores and achieving KPIs
- Excellent people-leader and people-developer who creates trusted and high performing store teams
- Solid commercial acumen with strong retail-centric approach
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421