A renowned global luxury fashion house is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Store Operations Manager to join their Hong Kong office. You will be responsible to oversee the retail operations of all stores in the Hong Kong market.
- Responsible for leading and motivating the retail team in achieving the sales target and company objectives
- Oversee daily operations and inventory level to achieve optimal operational efficiency
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency
- Review and implement operational procedures and conduct regular store visit to boost operational efficiency and effectiveness, and ensure meeting legal compliance
- Review and prepare business management reporting to reflect sales performance with insights and recommendations
- Degree holder in business management or above in related disciplines
- At least 8 years relevant retail operations experience, with solid experience in managerial level
- Mature and self-motivated with analytical mindset
- Excellent problem solving and communicating skill
- Strong in leadership and organization skill
- Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Chinese/English Word processing
- Excellent command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.