Salary: 100K THB per month
A successful candidate should have
* Experience in HSE operations from FMCG manufacturing background
* Certification: Safety Professional holder
* Experience in Machinery Safety
About our client
Our partner is a global FMCG company. They are famous for being one of the top FMCG product producers with ambition to be number one in the global market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced HSE Assistant Manager to support their Safety Team.
* In charge of HSE overall operations, improvement and procedures to reach high performance in the safety team
* Implement and monitor HSE policies to make sure they align well with the company's operational standards, regulations and FMCG producing standards.
* Conduct machinery safety assessments to ensure they generate least hazards & risks for employees.
* Ensuring that all employees understand and follow the HSE regulations and procedures of each section
* Perform waste monitoring duties
* Bachelor's Degree in Public Health Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science or relevant degree
* Experience in Safety from manufacturing background [FMCG would be an advantage]
* A Safety Professional Officer license holder
* Experience in Machine Safety
* Team Management experience
* Communicable English Level
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.