Salary: 80 - 110 KB per Month
Our client is a global company in food space. They have been operated over 100 years and the business model is manufacturing and selling a variety of the best quality products. Currently, they are recruiting for a Safety Manager, who is the key player to ensure safety for everyone in factory and friendly environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for all Safety, Health, and Environment activities. Also, you will be required to:
· Manage and lead Health & Safety and Environmental activities to ensure compliance of HSE standard of company, government, and global.
· Manage risk assessment and build employee's knowledge and awareness of SHE to improve safety culture, reduce incidents, and environmental pollution release.
· Report directly to plant manager
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong exposure to food product. And, it is a plus if you have a bachelor's Degree in Public Health Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science or Related Fields. Also, it is highly desirable that you have:
· Safety Professional Officer license is must
· Other licenses such as Air Pollution, Waste Water, etc. that relate with safety, health and environment are plus
· Experience in construction safety is preferable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.