One of the world's leading animal health company, they are providing of products and solutions for helping farm animals live healthy. They are looking for a Sales Director to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for delivering of sales and organization objective.
· Lead and develop sales strategies, manage product portfolio, and meet and maximize sales as agreed organizational objectives
· Set annual sales, gross margin and business development targets for each product and key account
· Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices
· Work collaboratively with technical manager, product manager, meet end-users, farmers, technical and professors
· Provide service to clients according to their needs, retain clients and add benefits to fit their needs
· Prepare and implements individual business plans, production budgets, and weekly/monthly sales reports
· Bachelor's degree in Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) is required. MBA preferred
· Minimum 15 years' experience above in Animal Health and expertise in a sales people leadership
· Strategic thinker with strong strategic planning skills, data driven, and analytical skill set for business, competition, sales and technical knowledge
· Fluent in spoken and written both Thai & English
What's on Offer:
· Great package with other benefits.
· Growth career with one of the most successful animal health company in the world.
· Challenging role to enhance your experiences in farming field.
Apply for this job
· Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word or PDF with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.