Our client is a one of the top three hi-end sport cars brands in the world. They are now looking a Sales Director to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to lead the sales department, ensuring continuous development and operational effectiveness, by implementing, measuring and controlling importer and dealer standards compliance, sales and marketing strategies, systems, processes, audit's and reports in close cooperation with other departments and dealers.
- Overall team performance, sales activities and target achievement for new and used cars including options / Exclusive products
- Providing accurate and timely input to the national sales strategy
- Development and successful conclusion of dealer agreed objectives
- Developing and maintaining operational effectiveness and overseeing departmental sub-functions, including importation and logistics, regional sales support, pricing and competitor analysis, demonstrator support and stock management
- Developing and maintaining optimised reporting processes both internally departmental standard operating procedures, marketing strategies and business plans; including revenue generation and expenses
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, MBA or equivalent
- Thai Nationality only, 30-50 years old
- At least five years in a similar position of a sales manager of a premium brand dealership or importer
- Excellent in English - Speaking, Writing and Reading.
- Good leadership skill
- Strong presentation and communication skill and good negotiation skill
What's on Offer:
Great package with other benefits.
Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.