Sales Manager 3PL, Logistics, Contracts, 4PL, Freight Forwarding - Thai Only - 3PL - Air & Ocean Freight - Logistics - Bangkok - International Company - Up To 150,000 + Baht A Month + Bonuses and Benefits
- Sales Manager / 3PL / Air & Ocean Freight / Logistics / Supply Chain
- International Company
- Up to 150,000 + A MONTH PLUS BENEFITS & BONUSES depending upon skills and experience
My client is a large international freight forwarding and logistics group with over 50 offices & about 1000 staff worldwide, headquartered in the USA. The Bangkok operation is looking to develop its business activity and is seeking the right candidates for the following position:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be in charge of prospecting and selling contract logistics solutions to customers in Thailand for any type of goods.
Job duties are as follow:
- Identify / approach / visit / communicate with prospect accounts
- Issue quotations to secure the sales
- Weekly activity reporting
- Identify / negotiate / select local 3PL operators (warehouse & trucking co) to cope with the service needs and level requested by client, to maximize the gross profit on operations
The ideal candidate will be **Thai only** with:
Experiences & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales experience in the transportation and logistics industry with a strong knowledge of logistics business & operations, especially containerized.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management / Logistics or Economics.
- Preference for a 3PL / contract logistics / freight forwarding background
- Passion for the industry and committed to deliver results
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
If you have any further queries, please call email@example.com
KEYWORDS - 3PL, TRANSPORT, LOGISTICS, SUPPLY CHAIN, 4PL, FREIGHT, PACKAGES, DELIVERY, GENERAL MANAGER, SALES, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT 3PL - AIR FREIGHT, OCEAN FREIGHT, LOGISTICS, BANGKOK
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.