Our client is a multinational FMCG company that has rich history of globally renowned products, services and new business segments. They are looking for a top sale talented professional to lead their General Trade team and manager Distributor across Thailand. This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing distributors.
- Stablish sales target, communicate, monitoring and manage the sales performance for each channel and location to ensure the achievement of regional sales target
- Plan and execute a strategic business plan that expands the customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Develop sales planning based on the forecast and the latest market activity to ensure that the sales team can support the national sales target
- Set objectives, coach and monitor sales performance.
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Manage the execution of credit policy, customer invoice administration, customer invoicing and credit collection to ensure optimum sales turn over
- Minimum 10 years' experience in comparable position or demonstrated progress through the company leadership pipeline, and mins 4 years experiences position as General Manager level of operation or National Sales Manager
- Candidates need to come from FMCG industry only
- Strong commercial experience and distributor management experience
- Open to travel
- Aggressive, influential and strong communication skills
- Ability to work to KPI's and achieve and exceed sales targets
- Ability to manage budgets and achieve associated performance targets
- Fluent written and spoken Thai and English language
- Able to work in a fast pace working environment while maintaining a great attention to detail
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and expectations
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.