Title: Sales Manager (Heavy industrial equipment)
Sales Manager - Heavy industrial equipment - Tower Cranes - Loaders - Industrial cranes Up to 100K Depend on Experience - Thai National Only
An International heavy industrial equipment company
· Identify sales opportunities, secure and develop long-term business relationship with new clients.
· Close sales to hit the plan.
· Maintain and expand existing accounts.
· Proactive in following up sales leads.
· Ensure execution of client requests/requirements & respond to their service issues/enquiries.\
· Contribute to continuous improvement process for all assigned accounts.
· Weekly/Monthly report on sales performance.
· Coordinate with internal departments on meeting customer's service requirements.
- Thai Nationality, male or female
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in any fields.
- Minimum 4 years sales experience in Heavy Industrial Equipment
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Presentable, out-going, active, target oriented, and service minded.
- Strong in analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy: MS Words, Excel and Power Point
- Good presentation and coordination skills.
- Own Transportation - Valid driving license.
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.