Title: Sales Manager (Oil & Gas Only)
Sales Manager - Sales Management - New Market Entry - No subordinates - Temporary power -Generation Equipment - temperature Control Equipment - Up to 85K
A supplier of temporary power generation equipment and of temperature control equipment
· Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
· Meeting planned sales goals.
· Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
· Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
· Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
· Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
· The ongoing training of your salespeople.
· Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
· Promoting the organization and products.
· Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
· Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
· Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
· Experience in customer relationship management.
· Experience managing and directing a sales team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Dedication to providing great customer service
If you are interested, please apply via jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.