Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Salesforce Software Engineer. This role will responsible for defining requirements - document tool, design workflow and data changes, processing mapping, metrics, gap analyses, and use cases.
- Cooperate closely with Business teams to identify process opportunities and ROI
- Analyze Business requirements and technical processes
- Functional specifications and test scripts with Business system and IT Team
- Implementation planning process (job roles/incentives; UAT; training; and metric gathering Data and processes analysis, swim-lane/process diagramming)
- Work with Client and IT Teams (Oracle, Salesforce, EDI, Web) to ensure system solutions following requirements guideline
- Review and implement available or industry standard tools and technologies as appropriate to deliver process optimization solutions
- Master or bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineer, MBA, or related field
- Experienced in implementing, managing Salesforce solutions for SFA, Marketing, PRM, Service modules
- Minimum 2 years of experience in organization consulting, Project management or Global corporate setting will be a plus
- Good Knowledge of Sales Cycles, Sales Models, Sales Tools, end-to-end business processes, designing and developing automation solution to deliver business value
- Salesforce implementation and management of business automation solutions within the Front Office domain (CRM - SFA / Marketing / Service, PRM etc.) will be the big plus
- Senior level - should holding PMP certified or Salesforce Certification in Administrator (ADM-201), Project management experience or ability to manage client interactions to lead project discussions.
- Flexible to travel for a short period projects with different time zone.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- New graduates are welcome (with willing to learn Salesforce)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.