Argyll Scott is working with the most successful retail company in Thailand. This role support multiple businesses to provide outstanding customer experience.
They are now looking for a sucessful joiners to support the growth of their businesses.
- Working with the product owner to meet requirements and objectives of the product
- Create a new instance of Salesforce from Scratch.
- Decide and share the tradeoffs related to choosing whether to develop or to customize Salesforce for the asked features.
- Manage integrations of Salesforce with other existing services (3CX, Magento, Far eye...)
- Ensure the data structure is sound and enables the Customer Service to generate key reports to manage customer Experience and generate VOC.
- Communicate proactively on errors & bug identification and correction
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Fluency in English, both written and orally
- 2-3 years in Salesforce Service Cloud development, ideally for an e-commerce company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and precision in work
- Proficiency in Product management tools
- High level of ownership and responsibility
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
Other skills that would be highly regarded
- Experience integrating Salesforce with Magento and other telephony services
- Experience in setting up Salesforce from Scratch
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.