Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for SAP Practice Lead. This role will responsible for In-depth knowledge of SAP business transformations principles and practices.
- Excellent business development skills in business-to-business technology digital transformation projects with the ability to effectively direct business transformation project tasks to maximize client success, revenues and profit
- Must work collaboratively with Service Delivery personnel, SAP Consultant, and Sales Teams
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated success with supporting complex, long-cycle sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive market from a delivery excellence point of view
- Demonstrate success negotiating complex contracts.
- Demonstrated knowledge on Consultative & Challenger selling methodologies
- Having PMP or Prince2 or SAP Certification would be an added advantage
- Proven abilities on managing highly complex organizations and applying risk-mitigation strategies to customer
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or Industrial Engineering; advanced degree in business, information technology or marketing desirable
- Experience in business transformations and/or management
- Demonstrated experience in achieving or exceeding revenue and co-sell targets
- Experience leading/managing a team of high performing SAP Consultants
- Demonstrated experience expanding alliance relationship
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.