Argyll Scott is working with IT Service Provider company to find a technology-driven candidate for SAP positions. If you are those who have experience in SAP ABAP/ CS/PM/FI/CO/PP/QM, this job is definitely for you.
· Create functional specifications and development teams to deliver the technical objects.
· Configure and troubleshoot are required to resolve any performance or startup issues
· Monitor systems to ensure they are tuned and running
· Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment
· Introduce technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk
· Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades.
· Set standard SAP jobs to maximize system resources.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred.
· In-depth understanding of SAP and non-SAP development tools
· Executing daily operational activities related to the SAP Environment
· Flexible, able to work in team and individual
· Good command in English
If you are looking for a competitive salary with international environment, feel free to click apply button.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.