Location: Bangkok, Thailand (BTS Line)
Budget: 80K THB
Report to: Senior Manager
- Prepare bank reconciliations and other GL accounts
- Responsible for managing the treasury related function which includes dealing with banks, managing cash flow
- (billing, collection and booking in SAP, daily bank allocations, Sending statements to customers & Running daily collection & control both local on time with lowest or no overdue)
- Overseas sales and account receivable handling and follow up
- Providing internal & external auditors with necessary data
- Support all dealers & business which relevant to job responsibility
- Able to work under strong pressure & to negotiate with professional
- Able to work alone and helping the team
- Able to work with deadlines & Quick response
- Other Ad-hoc may have to be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with a professional qualification.
- CPA is a plus
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in accounting, finance (with reasonable experience in treasury and banking). Prior experience in the multi-national company is preferred.
- Microsoft Office, SAP (preferred), Online banking systems (in general)
- Strong communication, influencing and collaboration skills in English
- Auditor background
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.