Actuarial Manager / Senior Actuarial Managers
IFRS 17 will be effective from 1 January 2023. Asia IFRS17 team, in conjunction with the Group and business units' IFRS 17 teams, is preparing for the financial analysis, policy development, model implementation and transition for IFRS 17.
This role will support the financial analysis, policy development and system implementation for the Asia Segment, participate in impact analyses and investigations initiated by Group and provide the information necessary for senior management to understand and assess the implications of certain policy decisions.
- Support Asia Segment and business units in performing IFRS 17 impact analysis.
- Support Asia Segment and business units in providing recommendation on IFRS 17 valuation methodology, including planning, development of tools, etc.
- Collaborate with Group and business units' teams to support assessments.
- Support parallel run, opening balance sheet preparation, business plan and other implementation activities through working collaboratively and communicate effectively with various areas such as such as finance, capital management, pricing and product development, etc.
- Degree holder with professional actuarial qualifications such as FSA, FIA or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in insurance industry.
- Solid actuarial knowledge and experience in financial reporting.
- Experience in IFRS 17 projects is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to work with complex financial issues and concepts.
- Strong technical/modeling skills, knowledge or experience in VBA and AXIS is an asset
- Attention to detail.
- Always demonstrate initiatives and commitment, and able to work independently.
- Able to manage multiple and conflicting requests from various parties.
*Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.