Argyll Scott is partnering with a leading insurer well-known for its international corporate culture to look for a new auditor as an additional headcount to the audit team in Asia.
- Conducts audit planning, designs and develops audit programs and procedures to achieve adequate audit assurance
- Assist in updating audit program and completing audit documentation on a timely basis
- Assist in preparing formal written reports expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal control
- Review and assess internal controls with compliance to necessary policies and regulatory requirements
- Participate in ad-hoc advisory projects and assignments as required from time to time
- Degree in Accounting or a related discipline, with professional qualification in CPA is preferable
- Minimum 3 years' work experience in business auditing preferably gained from internal audit in Insurance industry or professional consultancy firm
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Please apply directly or email your CV to Karen Yung at firstname.lastname@example.org.