Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Senior BA-Banking and Payments Systems. This role will responsible for analyze, communicate and validate business/user requirements for processes, policies and information systems. Translate business needs/end-user requirements into functional specifications that describe what the system, process or product/service must do to fulfil the end-user/business requirements.
- Formuates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time and form of desired results
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications
- Influences business partners and service providers regarding priorities, hardware/software selection and/or vendor selection
- Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc
- Identifies and documents business strategies, objectives and drivers
- Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics and identifies improvement opportunities
- Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/ROI.
- Re-engineers processes to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes
- Assesses, applies and projects the impact of system changes on users and internal and external clients or stakeholders
- User knowledge of systems and industry requirements to develop or modify complex information systems.
- Writes test plans and test cases to ensure changes which are made to the application meet client needs and that application integrity is maintained
- Conducts a variety of tests such as system, integration, readiness and acceptance tests. Ensures changes made by programmers are correct
- Conducts tests using client data to be certain client needs will be met
- Verifies through testing that changes made by programmers to one part of the application do not impact other parts
- Reports and reviews testing results
- Trains internal employees or external clients on changes, new systems or new procedures. Conducts one-on-one or classroom training depending upon the size or desire of the audience
- Banking and Payments industry knowledge
- Knowledge of principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies
- Skill in understanding and focusing on the client needs
- Skill in analysis, solid decision-making and problem solving
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Knowledge of Payment Systems, Switching Systems and Back Office platforms
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.