About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 US based agriculture manufacturing company with more than 150 years of history in their business. They have plants in all locations in 5 continents and Thailand being one of their oldest and best established office in the APAC region. They are now looking for FP&A Manager (CPA), reporting to Head of FP&A sitting in Singapore.
This position will operate as a key business partner for the production team by providing finance and accounting guidance and perspective on business decisions. Drive operation accountability in financial performance, manage and drive financial consistency across the business. Includes oversite of reporting, detailed analysis, planning, compliance, and support relative to the production performance.
- Operate as a key business partner of the operational organizations by providing finance and accounting perspective/recommendation on business decisions.
- Drive adherence to annual operating plan.
- Drive operational accountability in financial performance, manage monthly operating reviews and drive financial reporting consistency across the business.
- Analyze significant variances from planned and forecasted results in order to provide interpretive comments and recommendations to management.
- Manage robust process for key manufacturing performance initiatives by establishing metrics and analysis for measurement, reporting and evaluation of results.
- Direct and develop performance reporting and variance analysis, forecasts and prior year.
- Explain key drivers of manufacturing efficiency, purchase prices, product standard margins, absorption and standard costs - material, labor and overhead, etc.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly financial performance and management reports as required by management to maintain their understanding of the business.
- Review and interpretation of S&OP information and interpretation of trends
- Manage through active participation ongoing cost control and reduction efforts by identifying, evaluating and monitoring cost reduction programs and initiatives.
- Lead the process for budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning.
- Direct and coordinate with the operational, supply chain and SG&A teams the establishment of annual departmental budgets and forecasts.
- Financial oversight on physical inventory - safeguarding of assets, carrying cost, cycle count, physical count adjustments and excess & obsolescence reserve.
- Manage through active participation the development and review of capital expenditure requests.
- Manage the standard costs, inventory valuation, cost accounting methodology, maintenance of product costs and the annual cost revision process.
- Assist with change management activities, business process improvement and system efficiencies in order to improve and standardize.
- Support talent development through continuous improvement initiatives, performance assessment, coaching and evaluation, team member professional development and active participation in the delivery of financial training.
- Execute ad-hoc request and other various projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA holders are welcome to apply
- Ex-Big4 Auditors with 3+ years of previous experience in FP&A type of position from global manufacturing companies
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning) and team management experience is a must
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications, SAP expertise preferred
- Possessing Excellent command of English and native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.