Our client who is from one a leading MNC firm within financial services - is looking for individuals to join their Cloud Engineering Team. This role will be focusing not only operating but enhancing its infrastructure monitoring tools & platforms.
- To design, and implement cloud infrastructure monitoring platforms
- To design and implement tools that able to forecast detections related to cloud infrastructure issues, self-remediation on cloud infrastructure health etc.
- To build pane views within cloud monitoring tools - be for security or infrastructure etc.
- Minimum Bachelor / Diploma with 5-8 years of working experience in Cloud Infrastructure within monitoring
- Virtualization experience within Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience in scripting automation via Go, python and bash etc.
- Troubleshooting and documentation skills
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.