- Provide Financial Analysis for operations, and work closely with various departments related to operational tasks.
- Prepare weekly forecast expense against to monthly forecast.
- Cooperate with production team in regard to variance of expenses compare with forecast, give a comment in weekly and monthly report.
- Prepare monthly report analysis, costing by product, manufacturing cost statement and recommendation for the analysis.
- Review and analyze manufacturing expenses to ensure the accuracy of the transaction and timely.
- Analyze the variances between actual results compared to the standard costs, emphasis on detection of variances and comment to management.
- Prepare Product Costing by products and models monthly basis.
Participates in internal and external audits in relation to statutory financial report and others.
- Responsible for inventory management, check and control inventory movement and ensure to correct charge and do stock count.
- Gathering data and work with the team to prepare annual budget.
- Minimum 10 years experience in cost manufacturing, planning and analysis functions
- Experience in multinational FMCG manufacturing with various business units working background
- Proficient in using SAP, BI tools and MS offices systems
- Able to identify potential business opportunities and prioritize work accordingly to win or gain profit for the company.
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English
- A solid leadership with soft skills background experience
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.