Roles and Responsibilities;
- Responsible for Costing & Operation analysis of all entities within Thailand, which includes standard cost development, manufacturing variance analysis.
- Production performance measure, evaluation and down to production floor to access root causes and opportunities.
- Responsible for inventory control e.g. valuation, year-end physical count and inventory reconciliation.
- Provide Financial Analysis for operations
- Perform vital role project coordinator or situation leader e.g. cost saving, process improvement at plant. In order to efficient on basic roles, need to travel to plants regularly.
- Review and analyze manufacturing expenses
- Develop a standardized policy & procedure of standard costing system.
- Define & involve opportunities in cost saving project as team member or project leader.
- Ensure cost accounting transactions align with GAAP and company policy.
- Analyze cost and benefit related to new products or new projects for management decision making
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Cost Accounting, Accounting, Finance or equivalent degree required.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in cost accounting function and at least 3 years experience in a managerial role.
- Experience in Electronic plant manufacturing.
- Experience in cost saving projects and ad hoc projects.
- Strong leadership skill, analytical skill and communication skill.
- Good command of English.
- Proficiency in MS office.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.