A Singapore Listed Conglomerate has created a new Senior Finance Manager role to support the setting up of their E-commerce Business platform.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the CFO. You will interact regularly with all levels of across functional and executive leadership of the Asia region.
- Lead the Digital Finance team in the day-to-day operations of finance functions
- Business Partner to the e-commerce team
- Ensure that all month end closings are timely and in accordance with the corporate and statutory reporting guidelines
- Handle robust analysis, weekly performance report, sales, margins and P&L for eCommerce sales
- Generating value-added management reports, and identifying and monitoring performance
- Lead co-ordination of the monthly Business Review and analysis reports before submitting to Management for review
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Min 8 - 10 years of related experience in eCommerce environment with supervisory experience
- Prior experience working with or leading cross-functional projects and activities in eCommerce is advantageous
- Candidate must possess good analytical skills and supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards and principle, GST Act and Income Tax Act
EA Registration Number: R1109594
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105