An exciting, rapidly growing, mature start up Financial Services Company, is looking to appoint a high calibre Financial Accountant to report into the Head of Finance.
The company is about to embark upon an exciting period of growth and transformation, and this is a great opportunity to get involved in the journey.
We are looking for a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CA) with experience within Financial Services to make a move into a new, dynamic, and fast-growing company. This will provide a fantastic stepping stone for anyone looking for a long-term career path to Head of Finance.
- Month end processes and controls
- Annual statutory accounts, including liaison with external auditors
- Corporation Tax returns and ensuring business complies with all applicable tax regulations
- Production of key monthly and annual reports for statutory and regulatory reporting
- Operating and enhancing financial controls including balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the delivery of projects and continuous process improvements
- Maintain and evaluate financial systems, suggesting improvements where needed
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with statutory accounts preparation within Financial Services / Structured finance/ Securitisation/ Hedge accounting
- Qualified Chartered Accountant ACA, ACCA, CA
- 3+ years' experience within Financial Services
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with general ledger functions, month end and year end close processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Salary between £60-70K plus Bonus and Benefits.