My client is looking for a professional Senior FP&A Manager to providing a range of financial support to the growth and effective management and its various business units. The Senior FP&A Manager is responsible for financial analysis and reporting for corporate functions and completing ad hoc financial analysis. The role requires the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, extreme attention to detail, and consistently accurate, high-quality financial analyses.
1. Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Conduct analyses and reporting for corporate functions including, monthly financial analysis, reforecasting, variance analysis, pipeline analysis, and graphical summaries of business unit financial performance.
- Support corporate consolidation analyses and reporting, including annual corporate budgeting process
- Corporate functions planning and forecasting as part of annual corporate-wide planning processes.
- Support the implementation of new financial reporting and roll out of the Hyperion planning system
- Other ad-hoc financial analyses
2. Financial Processes Improvement, Ad Hoc Reporting and Analyses, and Special Projects
- Manage or perform periodical or ad hoc financial data analysis, and reports as needed from senior management.
- Support initiatives targeted at financial processes improvement and the implementation of changes to achieve efficiencies and the company's objectives in the areas of project billing, contract compliance and reporting, indirect cost recovery, financial reporting and analysis
Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs evolve.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Accounting & Finance or any related field.
- High proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage financial data precisely and concisely
- Ability to influence team, business partner, and stakeholder
- Ability to work both independently and as a team - under high pressure
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.