Argyll Scott is looking for a Senior Game Designer to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are mobile MMO developer company. The ideal candidate will work well with others and collaborate with the team, while being able to work independently to get things done.
They are now looking for a Senior Game Designer who is energetic, passionate, and love online game to join their dynamic and professional team.
- Use your creativity to design games for a range of devices and platforms that engage and capture the imagination of the user
- consider, plan and detail every element of a new game including the setting, rules, story flow, props, vehicles, character interface and modes of play
- put together a concept document and use this to convince the development team that the game is worth proceeding with conduct market research to understand what your target audience wants transform a rough idea into a detailed concept and then implement it
- work collaboratively with others, including games developers, artists and programmers, to produce a prototype - a small-scale playable version of the game
- make adjustments to the game design specifications to reflect developments as the project moves forward
- Five years of game design experience, with experience in MMORPGs highly preferable
- Experience implementing content and/or systems, and a willingness to fill in the gaps
- Knowledge of Excel
- Ability to learn custom design tools quickly
- Good at writing documentation for multiple audiences
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.