An international F&B organization is hiring a Head of HR for their Singapore entity, reporting to the Group HR Director.
- Responsible for Business Partnering and Full Spectrum of Human Resources
- Advice department managers on HR and its related matters in areas of manpower planning & conduct management, development, retention & succession.
- Work closely with the functional heads to build organization and people capabilities, improving workforce profile to increase efficiencies for long term business growth.
- Prepare and manage HR budget, working in partnership with Finance on people cost.
- Prepare headcount report to HQ for tracking of employee turnover and absenteeism.
- Manage Employee Engagement programmes. eg focus group, town halls
- Manage the Annual Performance Review, Annual Salary Review & Promotion cycles.
- Ensure HR activities and advice comply with relevant business policies and ethical standards, legal business obligations and legislation.
- Involved in ongoing and future HR projects
- At least 8 years' experience in Human resources management from similar industries.
- Degree in HR or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to leverage key performance indicators to drive organizational success
- People management experience
- Excellent communication skills; experienced and effective in interacting with line management at all levels
- People-oriented with the ability to handle employee situations
- Able to meet tight deadlines and perform in a fast-paced environment
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105