Our client is a global portfolio of consulting businesses who are launching a series of start-ups to commercialize technology solutions. They are looking for a Senior HR Manager to support the leadership team of the start-ups in all HR-related matters.
- The HR Manager will work with one direct report to deliver a full spectrum Human Resources program for the three rapidly growing maritime B2B ventures with a total of 80-100 employees.
- The Senior HR Manager will create the overall HR strategy, policies and specific programs, and work together with a direct report to realize these strategies.
Experience and Qualifications
- Several years' experience working at Senior HR Manager level within a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources
- Familiarity with local employment laws in Singapore
- HR Experience in a technology industry
- Experience in providing HR as a shared service
- Strong interest and willingness to work in a start-up environment
- Familiarity with working visa processes for China, US and EU
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105