Our client is an established Medical Device Technology company, they have confidentially engaged us to seek an experienced HR Director to be part of the growing team. The HR Director will be accountable for ensuring execution and delivery of employee life-cycle activities (e.g., compensation, benefits, mobility, resourcing, L&D, diversity, talent, etc.) and generalist services, in close coordination with peers from across the regions.
- Responsible for HR strategy including business plan, objectives and deliverables, change management and communication implementation.
- To Identify and develop talent and capability for each of the functions to meet current and future needs.
- Partner with HR team across regions (US and India) for HR initiative projects
- Delivery of generalist HR advice and support in all aspects of performance and talent management, recruitment, retention, reward and employment legislation.
- Employee Relations - Manage employer queries as they arise and raise any concerns to the next level. Support, influence and coach as situations arise providing accurate and commercial guidance.
- To provide support to line managers on organisational change/ initiatives, including restructuring, managing redundancies and transfers.
- Coach, support, and mentor managers in the application of HR policies and practices, providing advice and guidance on complex HR issues to minimize risk and financial exposure.
Learning & Development
- Learning and Development - Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Support in the development and management of an effective succession planning process to identify gaps and develop strategies to support business needs
Recruitment & Compensation
- Manage the recruitment and selection process with TA team
- Administer and maintain record of monthly payroll, claims and leave and annual payroll tax
- Compile HR reports to track strategic department and company goal accomplishment
- Manage government grants including Training Grants, NSPayment, Government Paid Leave etc
- Oversees government access for HR team member
Experience / Training:
- 15+ years experience in Human Resource
- Experienced with managing team
- Experienced with human resource metrics
- In-depth knowledge of labour law HR best practice
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770