Senior HR Business Partner
Our client is a fast growth Technology company. In this interesting and diverse role, you'll serve as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to business and HR leaders and in the member firms to help drive a significant business transformation initiative.This is a highly consultative, strategic, and collaborative role and an exciting opportunity to be involved in high-impact work for a fast expanding organization.
- Strategic business partner to key stakeholders
- Organizational Design role design
- Talent Management
- Candidate should have strong business acumen, frame business objectives with business units; put forth strategic roadmap
- Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business
- Providing day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business' HR plans
- Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as such as transformational talent agenda designed to recruit, develop and retain the very best innovative talent in the business.
- Influencing Stakeholders in all people matters, business strategies and initiatives.
- Analyses trends, identify gaps and develop solutions and programs to address people-related risk.
- Build individual and organisational capability and knowledge to meet current and future operational and strategic requirements.
- Deliver the people plan in the different operational business areas
- Identify organisational and individual capability requirements to align business strategy and optimise achievement of organisation goals.
- Assist on key Projects
- A Degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline
- 10+ years of human resources leadership with exposure to an innovative business. A successful business partnership at a divisional/executive level, with proven success in linking HR strategies to the business
- Work experience in a start-up environment will be a plus.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Tharnthip Luechaikam at: Tluechaikam@argylscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.