Our client is global leading MNC electronics manufacturing services. They are now focusing on strengthening their HR team with a business-critical role of Senior Human Resources Business Partner Manager based in their Chonburi plant, so if you are looking to work for a good reputable multinational company that will enhance your career progression with good work-life balance and competitive salary structure, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
- HRBP is responsible for implementing HR program by providing HR services, ranging from Talent Development, Talent Management, Organization Development, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition and Employment Branding. The successful candidate will also:
- Analyses trends along with the global HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Handle and manage complex day to day associate management issue.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor's Degree, or preferably Master's Degree in any business administrative related fields
- At least 8 years' direct experience in Human Resources functions as HR generalist, HR Manager, or Human Resources Business Partner, possess working experience from manufacturing working environment will be great advantage
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- Strong communication skills, team player oriented and ability independently
- Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.