- Oversees the day to day support in a client facing technical management scope.
- Manages a team of 5 support engineers
- Responsible for managing vendors and third party suppliers in order to resolve incidents
- Strive for the local support team to develop and implement automation tools and service management process improvements
- Become the trusted technical advisor for the client
- Experience of working in a 3rd line role, supporting on-premise infrastructure including storage, networking, virtualised environments, windows-based servers, desktops, Active Directory environments and related applications
- Experience managing a small technical team
- Experienced in desiging, architecture in cloud initiatives
- A customer focus, with outstanding and proven customer service
- Collaboration and development tools, control systems like Git
- Azure, Office 365, AWS experience is good to have
- VDI experience, PCoIP, Citrix, thin clients
- GPOs, DFS and Powershell
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.